Privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy to help you understand how we collect, communicate, disclose and make use of information.
We are committed to collecting information in accordance with all of the following principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of information you provide is protected.
1. Never reveal your password to anyone for any reason. We cannot be held responsible if your information which is accessed by unauthorized parties or individuals due to your own negligence. We will never ask you to reveal your password to any staff member of this website for any reason. Do not be tricked into unintentionally disclosing your password to others.
2. We will only collect information by lawful means. It is not our intention to collect any information in an unlawful manner of any kind.
3. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete and current. Do not provide false or misleading information in an effort to retain anonymity. You cannot build credit for your business using our system without providing accurate and relevant information.
4. The safety of information you provide is very important to us. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We will protect the information which you provide by using the reasonable digital security safeguards we see fit to utilize against loss or theft. It is our intention to make sure that the information you supply is seen only by those we authorize to do so.
5. This website and its content is continuously growing. We may make use of information you provide to implement new methods for assisting you with the building of credit for your business or other services which are not mentioned here at this time. Before or at the time of collecting information, we may not identify all purposes for which the information is being collected and/or used. We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering or signing up to use this website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and additional information. The email address you provide, may be used to send you special offers, updates, and other information in addition to receiving occasional news related to FreeCorporateCredit.com.
6. Any of the information collected from you via this website may be used at the sole discretion of FreeCorporateCredit.com. This may include but is not limited to all of the following. To personalize your experience and better support to your individual needs. We will continue striving to improve this website based on the information and feedback we receive from you as well as other users. To improve customer service and more effectively act on your customer service requests and needs. The information collected via this website is related to your business and therefore will be considered to be business information and not personal information. We may share, trade, sell or otherwise transfer to outside parties the information you provide both consciously or unconsciously while using this website. This may include but is not limited to trusted third parties who assist us in operating this website or conduct business with FreeCorporateCredit.com and its staff. The information may also be displayed on other websites which are related to FreeCorporateCredit.com. We may also release the information you provide via this website when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, protect our rights or protect the rights of others, and when it may benefit this website, its staff, or any companies which may be associated with FreeCorporateCredit.com. The information you provide may be shared, sold, or displayed publicly via FreeCorporateCredit.com or other websites related to FreeCorporateCredit.com.
8. We will retain information you provide for as long as we decide is necessary for the fulfillment of our purposes. Therefore, information you provide will remain protected in our database indefinitely or until we see fit to remove it.
10. We will make readily available to users of this website, information regarding our terms of service and other requirements which need to be met in order to participate in the credit building program available via FreeCorporateCredit.com.